Sunday, April 26, 2009

Traffic Accident in Japan


Three years ago, I had a traffic accident alone on the high way. At that time, I was on my way to Kanazawa which is located in hokuriku area for business trip. After finishing my working, I got off from Osaka to kanazawa. I didn't have enough time because it takes 4 hours to there. Moreover I wanted to take a rest at the hotel because I had to wake up early next day. That is way I drove very the car first. When I reached the halfway to point, the traffic accident happened. While I was driving into the tunnel, car's back wheel blowed out suddenly. Therefore I could not control a handle and crashed walls three times.(speed was more than 90 miles) However, I just got fracture in the right hand and still alive. it was very shocked to me, but this crash makes me driving safe more than until at that time. In addition, at that time I had a talisman such as doll. After crashed, I saw the talisman, but I could not find the right arm of this doll. I thought that the doll was in place of me.

1 comment: