Sunday, April 12, 2009

What do I write on my gravestone


When I was born, everyone were smiling for me. If I write down something for my gravestone, I will choose "please keep smiling for me, because my life was wonderful with you!" I always think that it is better to do something than regret not having done it. So, I never regret my life, and I always try to do my best anything else. Even though I will die today, never change my blief and mind. On the other hand, I kile "once in a lifetime chance," which means I treasure encounter in my life. If I can write on my gravestone's reverse, I will write these words. Nobody knows when we die, or who die. However, it is our destiny, and we must accept our future without exception. If so, we should direct all our energies to living for our lives.

1 comment:

  1. When I think of you I think of that phrase "Once in a lifetime chance." I have seen it written everywhere.

    ReplyDelete